Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/menu/helper.php on line 99

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 18 in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/components/com_kunena/views/common/view.html.php on line 527

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 230
Bienvenue dans le forum Kunena!

TOPIC: This manner meta is guaranteed to alter in RS

This manner meta is guaranteed to alter in RS 2 weeks 14 hours ago #1721

• MMONewSite
  • Fresh Boarder
Second would your ironman status transfer to RuneScape gold mode automatically? Third is it safe to say that this is more so a struggle against ourselves instead of against individuals? Finally will this be accessible to free to perform players in addition to members? This could potentially be detrimental to RuneScape manner If folks can sell their bonds out of their main account to efficiently purchase money for RuneScape mode.

I believe a lot of people are worried about clan man mode and such and they really shouldn't. Theres another feel to a game at the start, and of course the changes from each league and should be fun regardless of whether you are competing for number 1 or not. It's not like that is dmm at the end, what is the motivation for clans to improve somebody with a 10k reward? They are gonna have a clan of people spend countless hours fostering someone so that person can find some decorative rewards and rank 1 on the highscores for a limited time?

I believe that the best way to market this as a new experience anyone can play and enjoy (not only competitive clans), would be to make a new continent for every season to happen on, or shove in warding as part of a year, or earn a GW2, or put in another combat style. Have content that is significant and new. The benefit of leagues is that content does not have to be amazing balanced and focused on fitting into an present market as it is a temp league (PoE benefit from this ).

This manner meta is guaranteed to alter and people would be quite hyped to experience the brand new temporary content. PoE seasons work because there is new FRESH articles everytime and a new meta, not just a different meta; and though groups work hard to get original lvl 100, everybody still needs to play because they want to experience the newest content themselves. Of course the dev time investment would be insane.

What now? Gont complete diaries up, return to zulrah for cash, then probably try inferno to buy OSRS gold. Give Vorkath a move if you have not tried it. Comparable with good equipment to gp/hr that is a bit better and I find it generally easier since there energy involved. IMO Vorkath is laid back, although neither is AFK therefore it comes down to personal taste. Vork is chiller and probably slightly greater cash but the lack of drops or remotely interesting mechanics makes me soooo bored. That is just me tho, I enjoy something about the battle that is zulrah. Either way, both are good money makers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds