Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/menu/helper.php on line 99

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 18 in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/components/com_kunena/views/common/view.html.php on line 527

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /htdocs/Rallyedela12_V2/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 230
Bienvenue dans le forum Kunena!

TOPIC: With 2K being let into NFL game marketplace again

With 2K being let into NFL game marketplace again 2 weeks 13 hours ago #1722

• MMONewSite
  • Fresh Boarder
Nice play. I really don't get why they seem so uncomfortable passing the ball like that Madden 20 coins. Can there be something in the principles that stops it being passed by you just like a soccer ball? Would be a lot more effective. Only an observation is all.Possessions are the most significant part a football match. A football team may only get 10-12 possessions per game so you really need to make those possessions count, while teams swap possession of the ball constantly. Passing the ball backward like that could lead to a fumble and a turnover which would take one of your possessions away in addition to giving your opponent a free one. It is just way too risky the majority of the time, that is why it done during dire moments such as the end of Madden.

Every year, I tend to buy. Very content with M19 they seem far to OP and unrealistic and nevertheless as I dont like the appearance of all the xfactors in M20. However look forward to M21 as hopefully things will be balanced of figuring it out, after a year. How can you perform it? I've M19 and less than 4 hours and I played it. I can't run, or pass nothing feels easy and even the stats are cluttered. How can you suppose to look at a QBs course running before his throw power/ accuracy.

I must admit, the running game is actually quite awful (that is the reason why I believe the M20 running game is indeed OP - tried to more compensate) and I mainly stick to franchise rather than MUT. The AI on the difficulties defo are bothersome as ridiculous plays/tackle fractures are made by them and often acquire yardage. Before that was so yeh but the game I had.. Was hard to fix but I like it opposed from M16 to the catch cheese.

With 2K being let into NFL game marketplace again I'm hoping they will bring back good rivalry towards EA. Madden 20 will be the final one I'll buy, when we can find a fantastic future NFL simulation game such as the 2k5 I missed out on when I was younger and I would be estatic. I understand 2K are doing more arcadey design NFL games for the time being when they announced their partnership reading the articles, but I'm holding out hope we'll get NFL sims. I understand 2k has flak for the NBA franchise however 2k20 enabled me to get into basketball more this year. I enjoy their various game modes and the way more in-depth they are in contrast to broken Madden is.

I mean it is great that there may be some competitor of cheap Mut 20 coins having an NFL game for once. Due to the licensing, 2k isn't permitted to do an NFL sim game...at the moment. I did see someone mention that they may potentially do something like MyPlayer mode, which would be cool, but I am not sure how accurate that statement is. I know they could do stuff more. And that I hope enough men and women end up buying Madden that EA is forced to put more effort into the growth of Madden.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds